Saturday, August 12, 2023

Where Do Creatives Go?











Photo credit: Daniel Lee Mingook/Unsplash


Where do Creatives go?

Worship and belonging seems foreign.

Foreign because my language is

Not your language and so...


IF I draw while you speak

Because your words have nudged me.

We are on the same wave but 

The frequency is weak.


Music and praise and waving of hands

Look like clouds and dance in the Creative’s mind.

I see the glances and snickers wondering if I’m sane.

You usher me out, but I want to stand.


Where do the Creatives go?

Longing to belong but finding no place

Perceived as a threat, a nuisance.

My tears and my silenced tongue say,

Not so...


Where do the Creatives go?

To worship, to praise, sing and

Paint, to dance...

Where? I don’t know.


No comments:

Post a Comment