Sunday, April 14, 2024

I AM A WEED

 


I am a weed. I look like a flower, but I am a weed.


I survive in the harshest conditions without water or seed.


Others would rather be flowers growing hoping I’m not seen.


Flowers have their merit, value, and are held in high esteem.


I am a weed; judged like a book cover and always wrong.


Necessary not a nuisance. I have purpose and I belong.


There are others just like me who accept the deception.


Masquerading as flowers living the norm and not the exception.


I am a weed and though I look like a flower I am still a weed.


Holding my head up because I am proud to be a weed!


But because GOD is so good, He can make this weed a flower!


Because He loves me, I have an assigned purpose and power!


For God wanted some weeds to feed the soil and protect from pests.


In Him will I trust and have no fear! I am a weed and on that I will rest!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment